domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

A month in fasion

The mind is a page in white. Write it.
You must fill up it with everything what you think, what you want, what you feell and what you perceive… Make it works! And live your live however you like, but do it in the way it makes you hapy.
While I’m doing it, I can’t stop watching so amazing videos like this…


I’d like to be “A month in fashion” or all my worker’s life…:) Maybe… Does someone want to give me a job in the Fashion World???
I don’t know what is what I like more… Ilike the complete composition, its music, ist images, the moments which they show us…
It`s the first couple in wich she is taller than him and it seems perfect to me, the perfect and lovely couple in love..
And since here, my congratulations for their work, too!

No hay comentarios: